Wednesday 19 October 2011

Good Morning all........well I had a busy night ! I was too excited developing my portfolio of designs further & I have got up today with the same pro-action joy ! Always a good sign ! Even better, my hubby is off so baby duty is taken care off so I can just spend a few more hours developing my ideas.

I wanted to show you guys what design boards I have been working on for Menswear though, so here goes...............

The problem with me at the moment is I have too many design thoughts going on in my ickle brain & don't know what to concentrate on first. This isn't a good thing for me as it means I am trying to do 5 things at once so that I can get these thoughts onto paper ( or my computer for that matter, he he ) before I forgot ! Baby brain really does take over!

Anyway enough babble, & hope you like my details board I developed as well.
 
These boards have been inspired by my AW12/13 trend books but of course with an individual ickle di take on them ! hope you like ?! x

Ta Ta for now
ickle di x

No comments:

Post a Comment