Thursday 5 January 2012

Gorgeous illustrations by Anna Bours......


Morning, I have decided that the blog needs to have more structure & what a better way than to share my love of Illustrations with you all on a regular basis ! Going forward we will have a  Marvellous Monday post, showcasing  illustrations I adore by different artists! This will be our Monday morning post, leaving you all in the creative mood for the rest of the working day. However I couldn't contain the excitement any longer so wanted to share with you my first pick, the lovely work by Anna Bours.
So I came across the beautiful work of Anna Bours through my Linked in account & instantly fell in love with her style ! I love fashion illustrations & Anna Bours delights are simply gorgeous ! The colours mesh so well together & I really love the whole look of her creations. Anna sells quite a large collection of work from Art prints, to iphone cases & even clothes. So please do continuue on from here to her website to view the designs further. 

The colour mixes are so up my street, love , love , love !

The girlies are all so fashionable too ! I want those tights !
he he x


So I leave you with the below information on Anna which has been borrowed from her doll-house website as well as all the other images you see above ! If you love her work please do stop buy & treat yourself to something as it is really is a colourful collection of lush illustrations.

P.s. -click on the image above to
read more about her journey !

Enjoy your day peeps x

No comments:

Post a Comment