Thursday 3 May 2012


Hey all. Having a busy few weeks trying to finalise my design range that I am going to be selling via facebook & on Etsy .

Here is a snippet of one of the boyswear options. This has been my first paid order & I haven't even gone live yet ! Not bad start hey ! x


This particular design is printed onto canvas at a professional prints & looks divine in the A4 mount.

Larger designs are sent in the funky spotted envelopes which are padded for extra protection !
I also include a gift message within the print to complete the parcel x
& last but not least we add a cutsy pattern sticker to the back of the wallet .

   Well if you like what you see please do head over to my facebook page & give me a thumbs up as Ickle Prints needs your help to get this new venture viewed by all x

                     www.facebook.com/ickledi


Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment