Wednesday 30 May 2012

Weconnectfashion

Morning all. Well I decided I needed to make a trip to the trend resource : Weconnectfashion.
It's great to begin to see the trend forecasts coming through for AW13/14. Hopefully over the next few weeks I will be able to show you some snippets of the research I have been gathering for particular markets .Stay tuned x 

Anyroad I came across both the Menswear & Ladieswear fashion snoops reports that I thought might be of interest. Please do try to head over to Weconnectfashion as it is a great resource & gives a good insight to what's hot !




 
I work across a few areas within garment design so do find these reports very helpful when beginning on the next season's research path. I am certainly liking the tribal mountaineer & looking forward to absorbing more information on these trends !


Well I hope you have found them a little useful this morning & head back tomorrow for the ladieswear report from FashionSnoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment