Sunday 12 February 2012

The lovely Anthropologie.

Sorry the posts have been a little sparce this week. It's been a tad busy in the office so this has taken a little back seat ! Boo hoo ! Also fingers crossed we are moving house shortly so while I have a few posts lined up next week I will then be taking a mini break while I settle in to the new house as well as work my magic on my soon to be new office ! At long last.

  Anyway I was doing the old twittering earlier in the week & came across a tweet for Anthropologie. & look at the vibrant collection of window displays on offer for the Spring season ! Such a fun array of colour ! These where my favourites of a huge bunch of imagery at Anthropologie's Facebook page so do go & check it out !


I love the quirky use of the Paint pots on the back wall ! Really Striking !


Then we have paint brushes !


These two pictures are just fab ! Love the neon colour usage in the paint jars ! Very quirky !




Glad to see the colour mix I am working on at the moment sits in well with other High end stores !

No comments:

Post a Comment