Monday 10 October 2011

AW12 /13 Trend books.........

Right peeps, I am very excited to show you snippets of my very inspirational AW12/13 trends books that I purchased for both menswear & ladieswear. Here goes :





The Illustrations used are so strong & I love the colours showing through for this season.
The books are really inspiring & show the main themes for the season as well as colour  boards, key catwalk influences & then key shapes. If you want more information on the books email me & I will pass the name of the books & the all inportant prices for you to look into further : ms.diane@hotmail.co.uk


One of the Menswear themes is 'WHARF . Taken from the book it states : ' authenic styles are heading in a cooler, more industrial direction' Looks are based on nautical uniforms & authentic workwear x interesting !

& these below images are taken from another theme which I can't really give away at this stage but head back in a few weeks for my takes on them with some funky & detailed design boards x





Hope you liked ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment