Thursday 15 March 2012

Bad gal ! x


Yikes, I know, I know, it's over a week now since I last made an appearance on here ! I have so many posts I want to add on but time isn't quite on my side at the moment & yep the family got the dreaded sick bug last week so all 3 of us needed tlc at some point in the week ! Anyway , thought I would show you a little snippet of some menswear I did before Christmas for AW12 /13 based on some of my trend books I own. Want to see a little snippet of the boards ?

So here is one of my boards taking inspiration from last Febs Fall catwalks ! Stay tuned as hopefully in the next weeks I can show you a few developments from the catwalks just gone ! Another thing to add to the to do list. x

So here is a little snippet of the trend books theme I took inspiration from before going off in my own direction . All images are taken from Next Look AW 2012 / 2013. You can buy the next addition from Mode information.





See you all very soon hopefully ! x



No comments:

Post a Comment