Friday 23 March 2012

Style overload at Aintree's Ladies day !

So then ladies, what does Style mean to you?

That’s the question for the Grand National Ladies day style blogger competition, where you can win 2 x VIP tickets to the special day. All you have to do is write a blog post answering this question & tweet @Aintreeinsider about it by the 26th of March. Did I mention that just by doing this you get 2 x standard ladies day tickets for free!

I know, I know, this doesn’t give you long but what gal can’t answer this! Eeeek, excited!



So where do I start? Hhhhmmm this is certainly something I can expand on with fashion style surrounding me every day in my line of work. So at any given opportunity I am exploring key trends hitting the high street as well as viewing the stunning yet expensive collections from the catwalks with London Fashion week always getting my pulse racing! But while I do find myself consumed by the latest pastel overload, or tropical influences heading our way, Style to me is more about injecting your personality through you clothes. Ladies day is all about style & it's important to wear that statement piece, whatever that might be!!

While I take inspiration from trends in store, they come and go from one season to the next so I find myself taking elements of a stylish theme showing through & working it with my own personal flair & not going overboard with it ! Having subtle hints of the theme showing through on shoes, belts, jewellery or even through your make-up or nail vanish. 
Colour is certainly key this year, & who doesn’t want a vibrant palette in their wardrobe ! It brightens up your day & injects fun ! But for me, accessorising is the main word today ladies! As I am still struggling to find that ideal dress that ticks all  the boxes I leave you today with a number of accessory delights that caught my eye.

Tanking you ASOS for inspiration today, as always they have a fab array of options from every brand possible. These shoes above are gorgeous & sit in with the prints that are so on trend for this summer !



& this vibrant colour mix on the shoes is really striking ! Pantone's colour of the year is 'tangerine tango' so instead of going all out with a full vibrant dress number, why not go for a colourful mix in the heels & a fancy nail polish.


Oh & don’t forget to layer ladies just in case but if today’s bright sunshine is anything to go by then make sure you take them killer shades & a fan ! Enjoy & have a bet for me x x

No comments:

Post a Comment