Monday 5 March 2012

Meet Ickle pea !

Morning, Morning,

Ok so the catwalk posts didn't quite make an appearance last week , sorry about that ! It's been a busy old time with family life , house work & office work taking priority so the blog hasn't been given much attention. Ooooppppssss !

Anyway I started researching LFW catwalks & of course Milan but still more to do so I leave you today with a teeny tiny Burberry board with the lovely birdies that seem to be a very strong feature for the show ! We tweeting love you Burberry ;)
Close up images from the Burberry show where taken from www.style.com & layout was compiled by moi !

I have been working on my own childrenswear prints recently & as owls seem to be a big hit from the top designers for Fall 12 I thought I would show you a tiny snippet of my two favourite friends ! Meet ickle pea & mama !



hee hee, that's all for today x see you all soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment