Tuesday 27 March 2012

What a difference a day makes, 24 ickle hours ! Love that song, Anyway , yes I am back to the blog & thought I would share with you some trend reports from Weconnectfashion. I have been checking out the kids lifestyle report for SS13 by the wonderful Trend Bible , so here it is guys x . I also went over to their blog & came across the Kids lifestyle report for AW 12 /13 too so do make sure you make a trip as it is filled with inspiration !




I love the colour usage on all these stories & really like the layout of the trend boards !


As I have mentioned on a few occasions now Weconnectfashion is a great way to look at the most recent reports from the amazing trend companies that would normally be out of reach for the majority of us due to pricing.





So which trend is your favourite out of the above ?!




No comments:

Post a Comment