Monday 9 April 2012

New Venture !

Eeeeek, Easter has past & once again the blog is getting neglected ! Di, what is going on ? Well I am currently working on a new venture as well as trying to keep on top of other work avenues & my over active ickle boy Spencer, so as per usual this is put on the back burner.

So the little venture I hear you mutter is currently 'work in progress' but does involve selling a selection of quirky & hopefully individual prints from designs I have created myself ! These will mainly be personalised prints but I have a few other options up my sleeve ( if I can find the time to develop it further that is ) ! So would love it if you can head over to my new facebook page & give it a thumbs up if it floats your boat !



Here is one I made earlier ! A quirky & fun boy's print that  I can personalise with your son's name / date of birth & weight !


So don't forget to head over to facebook & give me a 'like' & I will keep you all upto date on the developments of my ickle venture !



Enjoy x



No comments:

Post a Comment