Tuesday 3 April 2012

A snippet ...........

As some of you might already know I am one of a big bunch of contributors to the amazing & very inspirational e-course :
The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design featuring Rachael Taylor’. As described, it is the definitive guide to becoming a surface pattern designer & Wow it's been impressive so far ! Module 2 of 3 courses is now complete & I am still trying to find time to catch up with all the design exercises but am loving every minute of it x
I wanted to just show you a snippet of the work I produced for the course which you can view in full if you register for Module two for this particular trend report. x


Taking inspiration at the time from the Spring / Summer catwalks of Prada & Marc Jacobs to name a few which you can view at Style.com here


I picked up on the 50's influences showing through on the catwalk with playful prints catching my eye !


Kept it short but sweet ladies, I can't be giving all the trend secrets away x


See you all soon peeps.
Sorry the blog is a little sparce on the posts once again, I am currently giving my portfolio a bit of love as well as finishing some work off for a few clients but do stay tuned as I hope to update soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment