Monday 27 February 2012

Catwalk Crazy........

Blimey Riley, what a mad week it's been ! We have finally moved house which was actually quite a stress-free time & hubby had the week off so planned to get the new house in ship shape order, shop till we dropped at all the furniture stores & get lots of odd jobs done ! hhhmmmm, didn't quite happen how I had imagined. The week started off as planned but then baba Spencer got ill ( & is still a little under the weather ) I then had a day out of action as caught the cold bug & then ste got it ! On a positive internet was very straight going & nearly all the boxes have been unpacked it's just a matter of finding homes for everything.
So back to work mode & I have a lot of work to catch up on including the amazing LFW that I still haven't had chance to really focus on yet! So for today a little catwalk teeser. I will be posting my key loves later in the week but felt we needed a little bit of colour on the post today !
By the very fashionable Burberry, this ickle number caught my eye with the cutsy bow detailing at the shoulder & the very quirky centre back zip ! Like it ! Lovely warm mix of colours, yummy x

Image taken from the very wonderful Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment