Friday 14 October 2011

Do we like ?

Morning all,

It's friday yet again & I am not quite sure where the weeks are going ! It will soon be Christmas, gulp. Anyroad...... I thought I would share with you today a few competitions designs I submitted for Tigerprint. See below my thoughts on how they would be produced for store :

Option 1

I think this design would work beautifully with raised felt lettering & wet look effect on all the star outlines. This is an ickle bit of Fun with a quirky touch that also has a very special meaning to the words used!!
 

Option 2.

I love the idea that this option would be on glossy pastel card with slightly debossed lettering in a bold shiney orange colour option, with matt finish star outlines. The caption is short but sweet & significant . x


Do you like ?

No comments:

Post a Comment