Monday 10 October 2011

My Resources..........

As I continue my design developments in the studio I thought it would be a good idea to show you snippets of some of my trend books I own that help me along the way.
On a recent trip to Milan I purchased a selection of key magazines across Menswear / Ladieswear & Childrenswear with one of my favourites being : Collezioni pret a porter that highlights the key designer catwalk collections from earlier this year.



Vogue bambini is also a favourite of mine as it has such adorable childrenswear features & I really do get a lot of inspiration from these magazines.


Later today I plan to do a brief feature of two design trend books I recently got from Mode Information for AW12 /13 ! I was extremely excited to receive these in the post & will share with you a tiny bit of what is included in the books ! These books are just amazing for freelance designers , & a great source of inspiration for us to work from and develop further to create our own boards & CADS for clients to select from.

Stay Tuned x

No comments:

Post a Comment