Friday 7 October 2011

Time for Change ........

Morning guys,

Ok, I have been thinking a lot lately at how I can put all my ideas & experience to good use & really showcase my work in a positive light & receive the best outcome ! My focus for the next year is to get more freelance work & praise from others that they like the work they see !

Now as I have mentioned briefly in the past , I am currently on maternity leave with our beautiful addition to the family : Spencer Riley who is coming up to 5 & 1/2 months old ( yikes where does the time go )Anyway I am surrounded by design ideas in my Studio & get slightly frustrated with myself that I am not using my ablilities in the best way.


So going forward I am hoping to share with  you on here my work in progress as well as any design research I collate. Now as friends & family know I am a bit of a horder & over my many years in the industry, I have collated files & files of strong imagery & books , inspirational finds that I am sure others would like to see. I also do a lot of research on the internet , looking at prints, interesting designs etc.... so hope to show this on here so you can see my design style further.



This of course will take a little bit of time & patience so please do keep heading back to see what scrumptious ideas I have for you all x x
So I am back, ready to follow my dreams of balancing family life with working in a creative way & hopefully beginning back in the world of freelance v soon........ Watch this Space. x   

No comments:

Post a Comment