Wednesday 12 October 2011

Check em out ...........

Hiya all, now as I have pointed out previously this blog is slowly going through a bit of a re-vamp so do keep heading back over the next few weeks for further improvements but in the meantime I give you a little bit of fun with graphics.

I have endless amounts of inspirational imagery that help me in designing across multi-products & currently I am working on a fun array of prints that could work over a number of design options. So before I show you some of these creations I thought it might be interesting to feature some interesting styles that came across when doing one of my many shop reports. Now these images are from quite a while ago but I still find them very quirky and current so wanted you all to see. x
 This one is defo my favourite , I love the subtle but effective highlight colour used on this gorgeous design !


What's interesting with the below option is the fun way of using colour but keeping the text plain in a faded out black  !



 I love the repeat prints on the clouds on this design. & of course you can never go wrong with a polka dot print





This bird repeat is very on trend still & I like the simplicity of the colour palette used.


Again the colours of this option are so refreshing & I really like the softness of the design !


Do you like ? Stay tuned as I plan to add more blog posts on here over the next few weeks ! yey x

No comments:

Post a Comment