Monday 19 December 2011

19th of December ? Yikes...........

Hello All.

Good weekend peeps? We had a wonderful family day on Sunday, taking my gorgeous Spencer to see Santa Claus at the Windmill animal farm! We even got to go on a little cute train ride to Santa's grotto ! Spencer is still a tad young to know what's going on but we really enjoyed spending time with him together as a family ! Just think this time next week it will be Boxing day !

So to go off the Christmas track for five minutes I want to show you a little bit of what I got upto last week ! I am still enjoying developing my print & pattern style for the Surface pattern ecourse I am currently registered on & got the chance to develop some Mood boards which will help me going forward when developing my own style of work in the future !


It's an exciting time on this road of discovery into my own style of pattern design !! MY 'adore' boards are just that, snippets into the styles I 'dig' with descriptive words of the work I hope to achieve in the future.
This ecourse has been inspirational & has pushed me forward into a direction that will truly reflect my personality ! Taking elements from what Rachael has taught us in the course & hopefully making it my own, I have designed the way I know best. These boards sum up my way of working & ideas going forward & will be my focus point in remembering that ! Watch this Space...........


Do you like ?

I hope to do a few more posts for you this week as I am on a little working mission today ! I am also in the process of completing a few children's commission prints so will take a few photo's of these for you later in the week !

 Stay tuned  & enjoy your Monday x

No comments:

Post a Comment