Thursday 8 December 2011

Exciting announcement.......

reveals the colour of 2012 !
So there it is guys ! Anyone already ahead of the trend & using it in their current collections ?!
Think I might have to play around with some of my print options using this new colourway ! Oh la la , excited just thinking about it x

Make sure you head over to the Pantone website for more information on the 2012 option :

P A N T O N E 17-1463 Tangerine Tango

Heres a snippet of info I have take of the webpage that will help you to locate it when working on Illustrator or photoshop !

A little swatch card treat for you too x

& look what else I came across on the post ! The vibrant pantone mug ! I am so in love right now ! I own quite a collection of Pantone mugs myself, which don't really sit in with our shabby kitchen. However with a new house move on the way ( fingers & toes crossed v tightly indeed ) I think a new & more colourful collection of pantone mugs are in order ! Right another thing to add to my wish list !


Oh I am in such an exciteable mood ! It's a mixture of seeing all these scrumptious colour picks & the fact I just went & viewed my daily update of the #surfacepatternecourse I am currently registered for ! More about that when possible ! oh & did I tell you I am also registered for Modules 2 & 3 ! Yippeeeee x so much to do , focus di focus !

Night all x


No comments:

Post a Comment