Thursday 22 December 2011

Little pattern exercise...........

To follow on from my colour boards post from last week, I thought I would show you a few of the designs I had been working on ! All work in progress but I couldn't resist adding them onto here !
So as a reminder please see the inspired colourboard below. As mentioned previously this image was captured when we were in Dubai. We went in a four by four landrover trip across the dessert & got stuck ( short term tank goodness ) at the top of a sand dune ! It was a amazing experience & one to remember.

I am liking the colour option on this pattern board & of course S.T.R.I.P.E.S. I am a big fan of stripes !


& here's a little close up of my random placement print idea ! I think this could work really well on a jotter or folder  ! Just a thought ! x


Stay tuned as I also worked on another colourway for this print board & I was quite pleased with the overall look ! I plan to post this later today to head back if you get chance.

Enjoy your day, it's nearly Christmas x





No comments:

Post a Comment