Saturday 10 December 2011

A bit of Blog love........

Afternoon peeps,

It is a very brief post today as I have some work load I need to finalise before I pick my little boy up from Nana's & switch off for the rest of the weekend !

Anyone noticed a little difference in my header ? For some reason I have noticed it has reduced in size & now looks a bit lost at the top of the page with lots of white surrounding it ! I have also noticed when checking my blog out on my iphone my title name is in a very basic font & just looks bland ! Me not happy ! But as I am a busy bee at the moment with some commission work as well as finalising a few new ideas, I need to just deal with it !

 

So I thought I would add a more colourful & quirky option on this post for you to view & let you know that in a few weeks this blog will be getting some much needed TLC at long last x Expect some exciting changes

 
Enjoy the weekend peeps x

No comments:

Post a Comment