Tuesday 21 February 2012

Our perfect day......

Well as you have probably noticed I have been away from the blog for a few days & didn't get chance to post this little number before my very exciting house move ! 

So even though it is a little bit late for love week I thought I would show you a sneak peek of our special day anyway ! Enjoy & I will be back to work by the end of this week so stay tuned for some more exciting posts !

So I thought I would show you a little snippet of the most  loved up day of my life, our wedding day 24.05.09. This & the birth of our baby boy Spencer are the most special to me & the lead up to our big day was as you can imagine a little hectic.
As I have experience in pattern making & design I really wanted to stretch myself & attempt to make my own wedding dress ! Something I hadn't done before but you have to learn at some point right ? So here are a few pics of the final creation. Made all by myself. For more on our special day go to Rock my wedding , where our day was posted for all to see. x


 This is me if you haven't already guessed it ! hee hee




Well that's all for today but do head to Rock my wedding for more on our special day ! 

I am still on a little vacation from work till the end of the week while we attempt to unpack everything so do head back next week for more scrumptious posts x

No comments:

Post a Comment