Wednesday 15 February 2012

More tea vicar ?

As it's love week here on the blog, I thought I would share with you a little more on my favourite thing ever, tea ! A cuppa first thing in the morning really perks me up ready for the day ahead & so I thought I would have a little rummage on the internet to see what tea finds caught my eye ! First stop : Notonthehighstreet :

This adorable badge made me giggle this morning so deserved a mention. By the lovely Jim Jam sandwich it's quirky & even the name makes me smile !




Then below we have these cutsy cards by buttongirl designs





I love mixing print within shapes, it's my cup of tea shall we say ! He he x x

Random post but why the hell not! Make sure you head back tomorrow for a few more L.O.V.E prints & then Friday I plan to share with you photos from our wedding day ! Pictures galore. Not sure if you have read in a previous post but I actually made my wedding gown all by myself ! Yep, not an easy task but so pleased I did & you can hear more about this on Friday. Excited just thinking about it ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment