Monday 13 February 2012

L.O.V.E week..........

Morning all,

We do realise what day it is tomorrow don't we ? Yep the very romantic 14th of Feb ! Which means I have decided to overload you with some seasonal work I have been developing for the very loved up valentine's occasion !
So after doing a few hours of internet research & as always visiting my favourite Asos site here are a few of my delights !



I came across a lot of love heart designs from fashion to stationary to gifting so here is a few more of my favourite finds :



These two options are very girly & feminine x



I like this below number mainly for the very small AOP used ! Mini seems to be the way forward !


Just a few of a number of loved up options out there on the high street. Head back tomorrow & I will show you a few design developments I have been working on !

No comments:

Post a Comment