Wednesday 4 January 2012

Elle Front Row ..........

I received my Febuary 2012 Elle Mag over the festive break & was very excited to see 'Elle front row' Spring Summer 2012 runway edit mag included ! Which means it's nearly time to begin designing for SS13 ! Yikes!
So for today I have decided to stop driving you mad with print overloads & instead show you a few of my favourite highlights  from the Spring /Summer Burberry catwalk show from back in September !

B u r b e r r y  :

Adore this bow detail ! Bows are always a favourite of mine ! Cutsy & fun to use on garments & on prints x

I added this image as I like the fact that the inner placket & collar detail is printed ! Quirky !


Love the colour usage on this image ! Gorgeous !

And again these colours are lush ! Aubergine is one of my favourite colours & I wear it all the time. I even used in my final degree collection back in 2005 when I showed at GFW

& I am intrigued by the weaving on this image.
Something in this that I might explore on a print !

Burberry always inspires ! Why thank you Christopher Bailey.

You do realise the AW catwalk shows are not far away ?! My goodness, it's all systems go around here ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment