Tuesday 3 January 2012

Tigerprint Competition...........

Well it's a new year & while I shouldn't be harping on about Christmas anymore I do have a little extra print feature I would like to share! I decided to enter another competition with tigerprint over the festive break & sent in a few Xmas options that I have posted on here previously as well as this additional number below ! Now I have actually added a little bit more design detail since sending this into tigerprint as I wasn't 100% happy with the finished article so here goes : da da......


I thought this was quite a quirky number & could see all the design sassy buyers wrapping their christmas treats in this ! Do you like ? See my name tag attempt below too. 


Ok, enough Christmas related prints di ! It's a New year & we want some fun fun fun ! Right then peeps I will try my best to give you just that ! Stay tuned !
 x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment