Friday 20 January 2012

It's Friday people and as 5pm approaches it means the weekend is nearly here! Yippee. What a full packed week for me & my family ! The most important thing I need to mention is the safe arrival of our beautiful teeny tiny nephew : Isaac Michael. Mummy did amazingly & we are all so proud of her. Just be glad when she's out of hospital & back home with daddy. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Seeing ickle Isaac gets me thinking about our Spencer Riley  who is soon to hit 9months! Eeeekkk, where did that time go hey! He's our world, wanna see a little pic ?


This picture above is of my hubby & ickle boy on the choo choo train on our way to the Santa's grotto before Christmas.

This choo choo train has been my inspiration for collection of prints I have been working on & plan to show you one day soon but for today I leave you with just a snippet of what's to come. 


Choo Choo train Larger Scale.
Please remember these are all copyright to Diane Davies & are my own original designs.

I have taken inspiration from the button features on the Choo Choo trains for this above option I have been working on !

& last but not least Choo Choo train ickle scale !
Which is your favourite then ? he he

So on with the week's events. We had a meeting with our solicitors with ref to our house move on Tuesday! All very exciting yet busy times ahead ! We are hoping to move in the next two weeks which will mean a little break from the blog while I transfer all my junk from House A to house B ! Ha but at last I will have a bigger creative place to work from as well as more room for Spencer to crawl around ! We have kinda out-grown this one a tad & it's now time to begin our family adventures somewhere else ! Fingers crossed for us peeps x  


Work is progressing nicely at the minute & I have a few ideas that I can't wait to share on here but I think this will have to wait until the house move is completed otherwise these additional extras to my never ending list are going to make me go cuckoo !
 Enjoy your weekend peeps x

No comments:

Post a Comment