Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday, day of rest ? Nah........

Evening peeps, Busy day planned in the office tomorrow but of course I won't be missing out on my Illustrations post as promised so stay tuned for that!

I wanted to just let you know of my excitement for the next installment of the Surface pattern design ecourse I am currently registered for by the wonderful Racheal Taylor & Beth Nicholls.
After recently completing Module 1 , I can't wait to start Module 2 at the end of January & see what delights are in store for us all !
Rachael's design's are so vibrant & very unique , with her own individual style. Check out some of the recent products she has been working  on !


Oh la la ! Think my favourite has to be this bottom one ! All very colourful , thumb up from moi ! he he x

So if you are intrigued to find out more about The Art & Business
of Surface pattern design featuring Rachael Taylor then
 click here .


Ok, its time to head off. We are having tea at the mother-in-laws & then it's a chilled night in before my manic day in the office tomorrow ! Looking forward to it though ! Got a few design briefs to get my teeth into & hopefully enter another competition if  I get chance !
Right , where did I put that to-do-list ?

No comments:

Post a Comment