Wednesday 25 January 2012

Weconnectfashion.......

Any of you on twitter ? In my eyes Twitter is a must !
What I love about twitter is the fact you are constantly updated from all the leading trend companies, designers, stores etc etc.... about fashion news & articles that might appeal. It is also a great tool to get job alerts & other exciting opportunities. As I was doing my morning round of 'tweet watching' yesterday I came across a tweet from mpdclick about one of  their current SS13 kidswear trends being available to view at WeConnectFashion. Now I have never come across this website before & I love my trends so this was a real treat for me ! One to add to the favourites people.x
So this is some of what they posted yesterday!  






Hope you enjoy the little treat & DO make sure you head over to WeConnectFashion as there are plenty more trend reports to get giddy about from some of the leading trend companies!







I love getting little insights on what the up & coming trends are. It's always good to have that little bit of re-assurance that you are on the right lines with your trend boards & garment collection ! yey x

Enjoy your day people ! x





No comments:

Post a Comment