Monday 9 January 2012

Beauty in Bloom......

Yep, you guessed it, it's Marvellous Monday, which means Illustrations overload ! Today I thought I would share with you a little book of inspiration. I hope you like !

I love illustrations, fashion illustrations of any type & I have a large collection of design books , with tons of different styles that I adore. The first of many that I plan to share with you is this delicate & romantic number :


 Beauty in Bloom by Natalie Bloom is available at amazon at a bargain price. 


What I love about these is the use of watercolour with the black outline figures. It really catches your attention . 


& last but not least & just had to had this little tea number ! As many of you are aware, I am a tea addict, & love my cups & saucers so this design really makes me smile !


The illustrations are created by the very talented Rebecca Wetzler & when I had a look on the internet for other designs, look at the treats I came across !



Stunning ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment