Tuesday 29 November 2011

Commission Prints.............

Evening All,

With a few things pencilled in for the rest of this week it is more than likely that the posts are going to take a little back seat !
I have a few things on the go & need to take the time to really concentrate on them to make sure I do the best job possible ! I did however want to leave you with a snippet of a commission print I completed recently that might be of interest ! This particular design was printed on to canvas paper & I loved the grain effect created. I have taken special words that best describe Gemma to develop a one-off print for her 30th birthday! 


Stay tuned as I hope to show you more of these commission prints I have been working on some time soon x Another thing to add to my never-ending to do list x
 he he x

No comments:

Post a Comment