Friday 4 November 2011

Drum roll please........

So here goes.......... Hope you like my style on these print developments.
Recently my mind seems to be overloaded with print ideas. As I have mentioned before I have a little boy called Spencer , who I love dressing in cute & quirky prints ! But as I get him ready for the day ahead in prehaps is space repeat print babygro for a change, I kinda think I can do just as good a job !! & that's why I keep going a little pattern mad !

The Spoonful of Sugar prints aren't something I would dress Spencer in but I like where they are heading & could imagine a few stationary pieces showcasing these designs x


Click on the image for a clearer look of my design board !

I have been developing a few more design ideas based around TOKYO Skylines so stay tuned for more colourful pieces ! I also have a bit of an obsession with printed Hankerchiefs ! Yep, you heard me right ! When I was last in Toyko I got myself a few beautiful & unique designer hankerchiefs at a bargain price that I really do cherish !!Sounds odd I know but if you head back next week I can show you a little snippet of some of my faves & explain my case a little further! Believe me you will be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment