Wednesday 23 November 2011

My travels.............

Well helloooo.

You know when you are having one of those days, where you have tons of ideas & thoughts going on in your ickle brain & just not enough time to develop them ! 
I am having one of those months actually ! I have so , so ,so ,so much I want to get on to here to showcase my style of work & experience but I can't quite get it all on here quick enough ! 

Today I decided to look through all my photography files & see what sources of inspiration I have hiding away on my computer ! I have been fortunate enough to do a lot of travelling since finishing Uni in 2005 !! I have been to some amazing places & captured very colourful & unique images that I really should be using as inspiration for my colour palettes & pattern ideas.

So for today I just wanted to show you a few photos that I am going to try & use some way or another in my next line of print designs ! Here goes :


These where taken when I went travelling around Italy. We went to a little Island off from Venice & the colours surrounding us were amazing !!

I was planning on cropping this picture below to be the same size as the other two but love it just as it is ! Even the brick work underneath the pavement is full of colour.
I'm looking forward to trying some ideas out on these! Stay tuned & enjoy your day x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment