Thursday 24 November 2011

I must interrupt...........

Sorry to interrupt my Thursday morning post today but I came across an amazing article that was very inspiring & I must share !! Fiona Jenvey who is the CEO of the most fabulous Mudpie posted a link this morning on the Mudpie group via linked-in that I went & investigated further. It's left me feeling very inspired & excited for the day ahead !  woheeeeee............

Click here to view the amazing article ! Brought to you by the amazing Businessoffashion website.


Now to go back to Mudpie a little bit, this website is mainly for subscribers, which is upsetting for the likes of me but it would take too much out of my pennies budget to be apart of it at the moment. But everythings good as they also have a trend journal that anyone can view which gives a little insight in to the fashion world free of charge ! 

Oh & look what I noticed ?! The SS13 Trend forecast colour image above is very similar in appearance to my Italy photos I posted on Wednesday ! How funny's that ! It's all about being inspired by everything that surrounds you & capturing colours & design ideas from anything that catches you creative eye !



 Right I really must get back to the real work ! x


No comments:

Post a Comment