Monday 21 November 2011

Look what I found .............

Morning all,


I was doing a little bit of research over the weekend & I came across an interesting blog when I was on twitter. Now the blog itself doesn't look like it has been running for very long but the content is interesting for any garment designer !! It will be great to keep track of this blog to see what other treats they plan to share with us over the next few months !


Now all the imagery below has been taken from their blog which you can click on here : .http://stylerightblog.wordpress.com/ 


They are also on twitter so check them out ! I am a 'new-be' follower ! he he x  

These images are taken from one of their newest publications for SS13 !


I love trend forecast boards & am always inspired by layout / colours & illustrations used ! These StyleRight forecast books have been available for several seasons at Mode information & the blog must be a new addition to getting noticed !

 
I am liking all the geometric influences showing through !


Make sure you go & check their blog out x


No comments:

Post a Comment