Monday 28 November 2011


Hello peeps,

As some of you may have noticed I have had a few days away from the office but am back & ready to get designing again! I have been away to Poland & had an amazing time ! We went to Krakow & it really is a very pictureque city & I got chance to capture a bit of it all . So stay tuned over the next few weeks for a few colourful images to inspire. But for this very brief post I leave you with my buy of the month !!! At a bargain price of around £12 this amazing treat was purchased at one of the market stalls in Krakow & I love it !! It somehow managed to fit in the case on the way home too so even better ! It's a sewing box that opens up so you can add all your sewing threads & any other delights you fancy !! I'm easily pleased ! he he x

Stay tuned for more inspiring posts later this week !
di x

No comments:

Post a Comment